I was determined not to miss out this Halloween on Pumpkin pie so decided to test and try some vegan recipes for Pumpkin pie.
This one is super easy and it tastes delicious!
Serves: 1 pie
- 1¾ Cups Can Pureed Pumpkin
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Store Bought Pie Crust (check ingredients to make sure it is vegan) *Do not precook the pie crust.
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Add all of the ingredients: the pureed pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut milk, flour, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to a blender or a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the uncooked pie crust. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 60 minutes. When you remove it from the oven, the edges might be slightly cracked and the middle will still look very wobbly. Let cool, and chill in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours until set, or overnight which is best.