Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
Being so passionate about photography, fitness and travel has created my newest project, this blog so that I can share more with all of you.
I hope that it will give you more of an insight into my life. Everything on this blog is true to me and my interests and a true reflection of my personality and passions in life; fitness, fashion, food and travel.
Appearing on E4’s Made in Chelsea has opened so many doors and has given me the opportunity to share my passions in life. I am very grateful.
Get to know me
- Are you named after anyone? Yes! My mum named me after one of her childhood friends. I am fortunate that I like my name and am not sick of people singing breakfast at Tiffany’s…yet.
- How old are you? 22
- What is your eye colour? Bluey/Greeny/Yellow
- Do you have any siblings? Yes one sister Lucy who I’m sure you all know and love! And two half brothers, Alfie (9) and Edwin (7).
- Do you have any pets? No not yet, I don’t think its fair to get a dog just yet because of my hectic schedule but I am definitely getting a Visla when I get older!
- What’s your favourite book? The woman I wanted to be by by Diane von Fürstenberg
- Do you have any tattoos? Yes, I have a scorpio on my right wrist…my star sign before you ask… It’s new and im still unsure about it but you live and you learn haha.
- Summer or Winter? Summer! Born and raised in England, makes the heat a lot more appealing to me!
- What’s your favourite country that you’ve ever travelled to? Currently Australia, because of the fact I have family there and the amazing weather and beaches! However there are so many countries on the bucket list so this could change soon!
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful and Happy!